Hello readers,

It's been quite some time since I last updated my blog. I was busy with the other part of my life..hehe..Initially I thought that I could update my blog at least once a week, but I guess I was too ambitious =P

As we're observing the debt crisis in Europe and how it affects the stocks in Bursa Malaysia, one fundamental question investors would ask themselves is: Should I hold or sell my stocks?

Answering this question would depend on the invidividual investors. If one needs to cash out the money from the stock market for some urgent/important purposes, then I think it's good to sell off one's stocks because the current bearish trend could last for months before the start of another strong bullish trend. On the other hand, if one doesn't need to use the money and has a medium to long term horizon for one's investment (5 years to 10 years), then the Europe's debt crisis should not bother you. In fact, this is a good opportunity for bargain hunting to increase one's holding of fundamentally strong stocks. Readers of Andrew Chia's Bursa Winners' ebook would have equipped themselves with the right knowledge and tools to shop for undervalued stocks =)

Having a medium to long term horizon for your investment, good money management and an investment strategy helps to keep you from making irrational buy/sell decision based on the emotion of fear and greed (fear that the current Europe's debt crisis will wipe out your investment capital and greed in chasing after overvalued stocks).

0 comments

Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog, reflecting the author's personal views. All information provided here, including recommendations (if any), should be treated for informational purposes only. The author should not be held liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.