Fair Value: RM 1.84
Current Price: RM 3.87
Recommendation: SELL

Last Friday (25th June 2010), the company annouced its 4th quarter profit report. The 4Q10 profit had dropped 5.5% compared to 4Q09. Compared to 3Q10, the current profit had dropped 17.6%. I believe this is a sign of a downtrend in the company's earnings. Therefore, I'm revising the Fair Value in anticipation of a downtrend in the company's earnings in the next 4 quarters.

Refer to previous write-up here for more info about this company.

1 comments

  1. PEGGY Method // July 3, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

    I have added you link in my blog.
    Haio is not as strong as Amway. Most products are not manufactured by them.

    The indonesia profit be be in the coming quarter. I have cleared all my haio. Let see how.

Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog, reflecting the author's personal views. All information provided here, including recommendations (if any), should be treated for informational purposes only. The author should not be held liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.