The best way to learn stock investing

Posted by Daniel Wong | 10:20 AM | 1 comments »

By Andrew Chia


"I hear I forget, I see I remember, I do I understand," Confucius.

One of the best ways of learning anything is to have a hands-on experience. That will be the method of instruction used in my Stock Market Secrets workshop.

andrewchia.com/workshop

It should not surprise you that I will not be doing much teaching during the workshop. But you will be learning the skills yourself. At the end of the workshop you will convince yourself that you are now somewhat an expert at stock investing.

Hard to believe, right? You'd better believe it.

You will know which companies on the stock exchange deserve your attention. You will know all the criteria these companies should meet, and how they stand up to close scrutiny. You will also know when and at what price you should buy them. More importantly, you will be prepared for all the scenarios after you have bought them, thus eliminating unpleasantly surprises.

Can you imagine learning all these things by yourself? Yes, it is great fun isn't it? That is why it is called a workshop. I will show you the where and how, but you will be doing the working and shopping!

Besides learning stock investing, you will have the privilege of witnessing first-hand one of the most powerful training methods ever invented. It is called the TSDR Method. I know the name sounds far from impressive. Let me tell you what it is. I have used it for the past 20 years and the results have always been satisfying.

Most other methods of training pale in comparison. Now, don't look at me - I didn't invent it. The US Army did.

That reminds me... please entertain me a minute and I'll tell you a joke. Some years ago, my friends and I were having a casual chat. It was during one of those Games; Commonwealth Games, if I remember correctly. The Vietnamese won a lot of gold medals in the shooting and archery events.

My buddy said, "You know why they won? That's because they always had live training. Guys from other countries practise on the sports field. If they lose, they just lose a medal. The Vietnamese practise on the "killing fields". If they lose, they lose their lives! They must always hit their target."

It is wise to employ training methods adopted by the army. Why? Because the army has to make sure that whatever is being taught will be used exactly in battle. There is no room for error.

Now, TSDR stands for Tell, Show, Do and Review.

I will TELL you where to look to find a good company. I will give you the introduction as well as the reasons why you should look in those places.

I will then SHOW you where to look.

You will be DOING the looking. Telling and showing takes only a fraction of the time. You will be having fun doing the work.

The most important part is REVIEW. After observing you doing it, I will let you know your weakness, and how you can improve and perfect your technique.

You will leave the workshop without any doubt in your mind how stock investing works.

There you are, simply as can be. Aren't all great things supposed to be simple?

You now understand why other methods of instruction are failing. Most of the time the trainer just TELLS. He ignores the other three vital steps. And then he's surprised why his students' results are disappointing. He forgets to even SHOW.

(Again you know why this usually happens. Speeding. Completing the four steps requires time and patience. Now, speed kills, remember?)

Good trainers go a step further. In fact, they usually go two steps further. They watch while their students DO what he has explained, and correct their weaknesses.

1. Become an expert at stock investing.
2. Have a lot of fun.
3. Learn how the most powerful training method is being practised.

Hey, that sounds like a three-in-one course. Should I increase the course fees? Just kidding. But you know you're getting a bargain-of-the-year. What are you waiting for?

andrewchia.com/workshop

To your success,
Andrew

1 comments

  1. sartaj faisal // January 4, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

    Hi

    Great post and the company's fundamental is still strong. On the other hand, if you're aiming for the Dividend Yield only.

    James Parker.
    Penny Auction

Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog, reflecting the author's personal views. All information provided here, including recommendations (if any), should be treated for informational purposes only. The author should not be held liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.