Fair Value: RM 1.79

Current Price: RM 1.84

Recommendation: HOLD

I just came to realise recently that I've miscalculated the Fair Value for Coastal Contracts, which should be RM 1.79 and not RM 2.12. This is because of my miscalculation of the current EPS which is RM 0.2748 now.

I'm sorry for my mistake. For those who have bought this share based on my previous recommendation, I would recommend that you continue to hold it because I expect this share to move up its price to at least RM 2.60 by end of this year or next year. If you have extra cash, you may also want to buy some more of this share below RM1.79 to average down your cost.

Refer to previous write-up here for more info about this company. 

0 comments

Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog, reflecting the author's personal views. All information provided here, including recommendations (if any), should be treated for informational purposes only. The author should not be held liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.