For those who are familiar with Fundamental Analysis, I give those important figures for you to analyse the companies. But I would recommend that you double-check with the companies' annual reports or financial statements, just in case I input the wrong figure :-P

For those who are unfamiliar with Fundamental Analysis, I recommend that you get ALL of the books listed here:
http://bursawinners.blogspot.com/2009/08/invest-in-knowledge-key-to-financial.html

I would also recommend that you get a copy of The Final Winner e-book (http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1172211) and Bursa Winners e-book (http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1124457). I recommend these 2 e-books because I'm selling them ;-) The Final Winner helps to create the mindset, attitude & character of a successful and wealthy person in you and reveals how the rich becomes rich. The Bursa Winners e-book answers the specific questions – what shares to buy, at what price to buy, how much to buy, when to buy, as well as when to sell. With the current world financial crisis, the Bursa Winners e-book is indispensable for investors who wish to generate long-term residual income from the Malaysian stock market. It also teaches you the formula to calculate the Intrinsic or Fair Value of a company's stock price.

One of the way to be successful in stock market investment is to be able to calculate a company's Intrinsic or Fair Value. That is why Warren Buffett is the richest investor in the world because he has the ability to calculate the Intrinsic Value of a company. When the market price is below the company's Intrinsic or Fair Value, I give a Buy recommendation. When the market price has reached the Intrinsic or Fair Value, I will give a Hold recommendation. When the market has gone 'crazy' with their valuation, I will give a Sell recommendation.

I apply the skill of Value Investing in my stock market investment. Value Investing means that you buy the stock of a good company when the market price is below the company's Intrinsic or Fair Value. When you buy the stock of a good company at a price which is below the Intrinsic or Fair Value, you're buying at the margin of safety. The market is inefficient. It will always be volatile and go up and down around the Intrinsic or Fair Value of a company. One who masters the skill of Value Investing will benefit from the market volatility.

For those who are lazy to read a book, you may think 'Why should I buy a book to read when I can just follow Daniel Wong's recommendation?' There is saying, "If I give you a fish, I can only feed you for a day, but if I teach you how to fish, you will be fed for a lifetime." Scientist says that human can only live up to 120 years old. So I will not be around forever to give tips here..hehe..Furthermore, most of the time I will be posting my stock recommendation ONLY AFTER I have bought the stock myself. So, the stock price might have already gone up (but still below its Fair Value) when I post it in this blog. In other words, you can profit more if you know how to calculate the Intrinsic or Fair Value of a stock by yourself =)

0 comments

Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog, reflecting the author's personal views. All information provided here, including recommendations (if any), should be treated for informational purposes only. The author should not be held liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.