Happy Merdeka everyone!!!

I decided to launch this blog today and share my investment tips on Bursa Malaysia with fellow Malaysians. I will be giving tips on stocks which I believe are winners in Bursa Malaysia, thus the name of this blog, Bursa Winners.

I shall try my best to update this blog every weekend on Buy/Sell Recommendation or tips from the investment world.

Hope that my investment tips will benefit more and more Malaysians and that not only we can celebrate Independance Day with joy but also achieve Financial Independance someday =)

Happy Investing!

Best wishes,
Daniel Wong

2 comments

  1. Big Head // September 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

    daniel, really suprise u r now expert in share market.... good luck to u....

  2. Daniel Wong // September 17, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

    Thank you Big Head..hehe..I started to have interest in share market when we study Financial Management together-gether in UMS ;-) I find that share market investment is very interesting.

Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog, reflecting the author's personal views. All information provided here, including recommendations (if any), should be treated for informational purposes only. The author should not be held liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.